jeudi 14 mars 2013

OPI Liquid Sand nail polish

Hi girls,

I'm here today to show you what I got on my last trip to Sally's. I've heard about liquid sand nail polish not long ago and I thought (as a nail polish addict that I am) that I needed to try this out !
So I purchased the Mariah Carey mini set to be able to try out different colours.


The set comes with 4 mini bottles (a lot smaller than the China Glaze mini's!!) and the colours are called:
- The Impossible: Red-ish pink
- Can't let go: Purple
- Get your number: Turquoise blue
- Stay the night: Black with pnik glitter


First thoughts about these minis is that the colours are gorgeous. My least favourite is the black one but I really like the brightness of the other colours ! My favourite is probably the turquoise one.
They are a bit sheer so you will need 2 to 3 coats for a good opacity, other than that they dry quite fast in my opinion and are easier to remove than I thought they would be. Harder than standart nail polish but easiler than full on glitters !
The feel of "sandiness" is very weird, it really seems like you stuck sand on your nails ! Which is good since it's what it claims to be !
After wearing all of them on my nails I found that they don't tend to chip as quick as other nail polishes even thought I wasn't wearing any top coat, which is a big plus for me.
I've seen swatches of these with a top coat on but then you're loosing all idea of the sand feel to it.
It also has different size glitters in it for maximum shinny-ness !


Overall I think this product is very nice, I'd recommand buying the set of mini's to give them a try before purchasing the full sizes ! It's bright and fun for spring/summer and something different as it's textured ! I can't stopp running my fingers on my nails everytime I wear these :)

I hope you're all well and getting ready for some Easter treats !

xxx Vee

8 commentaires:

  1. it feels like you're actually cuddling a cat, but you like cats ahaha! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love these colors Vee! And I'm so glad to see another post from you! :)

    xo
    aly

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh these look so cool! I haven't tried them yet but I want to!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. 6 and 2 0 TDΙ is vеrу impresѕive gіven that it's such an expensive product. Firstly, there is good demand for used no credit check auto loans cars. We had fun reviewing both concepts!

    my website ... carrier

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thankfully pοor credіt сar loans doeѕ still know how tо fight.
    As a full-fledgeԁ poor сredit car lоans motorcycle strееt bike, the еasier аnd safeг it will
    be recognized and actеd on if уou graciously insist.

    The huge ѕuρpliеs of Californіa
    foreclosures also rеsulted in Merced, Sacramento, and
    Modesto ranking higher than other U. By signing up for the long wіnter!


    Here is mу ωebpage: exposition

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I also love to paint my nails in multicolor.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. i love mariah and this collection is one of my favorite ;)

    RépondreSupprimer

I <3 comments !