mercredi 28 novembre 2012

Instapost

Hello ladies !

Today I thought I'd share a few Instagram pictures from when I was back at makeup school and after.






 Two of my NOTD pictured when I was on the bus to school !


Smokey eye look done on my by my class mate Nydia !


Second week: Being creative ! Look done on me by my amazing teacher and great makeup artist Amanda Bell !


Having fun during creative week !


Our work stations @ Fasion Week ! I was lucky enough to be part of a team of 6 makeup artists and we were sponsored by Liz Earl ! We had to work on a tiny space but it was a lot of fun !

Just a last one of me doing my thing during fashion week !


xxx Vee

4 commentaires:

  1. Aw yay Vee, glad to see a new post from you :) It looks like you had an amazing time, the makeup you did is awesome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh I am so jealous of you. Looks like heaps of fun!

    Hope to see more posts :)

    Talitha xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Looks so fun! I adore the nail polish, especially the yellow and pink!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello Vee!

    Thank you so much for your lovely comments that you left on my blogposts, I absolutely love reading them and I appreciate them alot. Glad to see you're back with a blog post :)

    I follow you on Instagram! I'm @dearlittlefriend by the way :) I love to see your pictures! You look so professional making up the models in your pictures ;D It must be so cool and fun to be a pro makeup artist like you <3 All the makeup looks you did are so fun and pretty, I love it!

    Love,

    Lizzy
    lizzieness07.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

I <3 comments !